The Faculty of National Economy of the University of Economics in Bratislava celebrates this year the 65th anniversary of its foundation. On this occasion we have the great pleasure to invite you to participate on the
International conference with main topic
Digitalization and Industry 4.0.
The Conference will be held from 15th till 16th November 2018 at the University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia. About the conference.
Besides of the main topic, contributions from all other fields of economics, economic and regional policy, labour market and social policy, finance, banking and insurance are welcome. The conference will feature keynote lectures, presentations and contributions in the special sessions.
- Abstract submissions deadline: September 15th 2018.
- Notification of acceptance: September 30th 2018.
- Registration deadline and deadline for participation fee payment: October 15th 2018.
- Deadline for sending articles : December 1th 2018.
- Participation fee: 120€.
- Students, accompanying persons: 50€.
The Proceedings published as the output of this conference vol. 1 will be submitted to indexing in the Web of Science. The Proceedings published as the output of this conference vol. 2 will be collection of contributions.
The full version of the paper must be in English. The paper format must strictly follow the guidelines. The sample paper (template) can be downloaded from: Paper Template
- The conference fee could be paid only by bank money transfer made to:
- Ekonomická univerzita v Bratislave, Národohospodárska fakulta, Dolnozemská cesta 1 , 852 35 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- IBAN: SK27 0200 0000 0001 3013 3012
- SWIFT: SUBASKBX
- Special notice for payment receiver: name of the conference participant
Dr. Alfred Taudes; WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Informations Systems and Operations, Institute for Production Management
Operations Management 4.0 - Manufacturing in a Digital World.
Prof. Dr. Klaus Prettner; University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany.
The impact of automation on employment, growth, and inequality
On behalf of the scientific committee, We are looking forward to welcome you in Bratislava on 15th and 16th of November 2018.