The aim of the scholarship program is to enable talented Ukrainian students to obtain quality education abroad in the field of international finance. It is designed for students who are interested to study at the University of Economics in Bratislava (hereinafter EUBA), and under the scholarship program tuition fee will be covered and allowance will be assigned to partially cover the costs of stay.
Information about scholarship
- It is open to students who have applied to study at the graduate level EUBA program International Finance.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for a standard duration of the study (two years) in the total amount of € 3,000 and a monthly allowance to cover other expenses of € 300 per month over the period of study.
- Donor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the payment of tuition and monthly allowance in the case of poor study achievements, breaking of attendance rules, failure or other serious violation of study rules or ethics.
Conditions for obtaining a scholarship:
- Compliance with all conditions of FNE EUBA for admission into study program
- Ukrainian nationality
Scholarship holders will be selected from students who qualify for admission by donor on the basis of following criteria:
- previous study results
- recommendation from EUBA based on admission criteria
- donor may require additional examination of knowledge for the study of Finance
Donor reserves the right for final decision on granting the scholarship.