Využi skvelú príležitosť a zúčastni sa stážového programu v OECD!
Cieľom stážového programu OECD je dať šancu mladým, šikovným a motivovaným študentom ako si TY pracovať na konkrétnych projektoch vo svojom študijnom zameraní. Úspešní kandidáti sa dostávajú do povedomia v oblastiach politiky a výskumu a majú jedinečnú príležitosť zdokonaliť svoje analytické schopnosti v skutočne medzinárodnom prostredí.
Milé študentky, milí študenti NHF,
chcete ešte v akademickom roku 2020/2021 študovať na jednej z prestížnych partnerských univerzít v zahraničí? Teraz máte skvelú príležitosť v rámci programu Erasmus+. Otvárame dodatočnú výzvu na podávanie prihlášok na Erasmus+ štúdium v akademickom roku 2020/2021. Termín na podanie prihlášky je najneskôr 14. september 2020 (do polnoci). Pozor ponuka univerzít je už obmedzená a tak si pozrite univerzity s voľnými kapacitami na letný semester v priloženom súbore.
Upozorňujeme, že vzhľadom na aktuálnu situáciu v súvislosti s covid19 bude nominácia študentov záväzná až po obdržaní akceptačného listu zo strany partnerskej univerzity, resp. bude závisieť od aktuálnej situácie v danej krajine.
Deadline na podávanie prihlášok: 14.9.2020 do 24:00.
Termín výberového konania (online pohovorov cez MS Teams): 17.9.2020 od 9:00. (o presnom harmonograme budete informovaní)
Dear students of the Faculty of National Economy,
If you want to study abroad outside of the European Union there is an open call for submitting applications for Erasmus+ KA107 study programme. The deadline for submitting applications is March 23rd, 2020. You can find all information in leaflet below.
There is another open call for Erasmus+ for internship. Fill the application form at www.studyabroad.sk
Bring the application to the Vice-Dean for International Relations not later than 14th of February 2020.
Dear students of the Faculty of National Economy,
If you want to study abroad there is an open call for submitting applications for Erasmus+ study programme in the next academic year 2020/2021. The deadline for submitting applications is February 17th, 2020 until midnight at the latest. Read some information about the programme ERASMUS+ (in Slovak only) and current grant rates for students’ mobility or partner universities.
Deadline for application submission: 17. 2. 2020 until 12 PM.
Day of the selection procedure: 26.2.2022 starting 9 AM in the room 2B.07.
How to proceed?
Application is available through the portal https://studyabroad.sk until 17.2.2020.
For filing an application, it is necessary to register with STUDY ABROAD and subsequently follow these steps:
- Fill the application for the ERASMUS+ study in the academic year 2020/2021. Be careful to choose the right academic year!
- Upload your photo. Section “Photo”
- Upload your structured curriculum vitae in the English language and foreign language (if it is different from English) you will study in – in sections “CV in the foreign language”.
- Upload a letter of motivation in English and in a language you want to study in – sections “Letter of motivation (English/Slovak)” and “Letter of motivation in a foreign language”.
- Upload a transcript of study results from the preceding period of your study which you will receive from the administrator of study – section “Transcript of study results from completed academic years”. Your administrator of study will know what period of study should be covered in the transcript.
- Language certificates – confirmation or certificates of State Language Proficiency Examination, prestigious language certificates, confirmed participation at foreign language summer schools, non-standardised language certificates etc. – section “Language certificates”. It is not necessary to certify language courses completed at the University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Other – you can upload various awards and certificates of in-school and after-school activities which can help you gain additional points, e.g. Student's Scientific and Vocational Activity, international awards and awards within the EU, membership in organizations within the UE in Bratislava and outside of it (student parliament, Buddy system, AIESEC, OIKOS etc.), membership in sports team, authorship of work of art, etc. – section “Other”.
- Submit, print, and sign the application generated from the STUDY ABROAD system for the academic year 2020/2021 to Ms. Silvia Očovanová at the Department of International Relations in the room 2B.09 in office hours. You do not have to bring any other documents besides the application, as we have them at our disposal in electronic form in the STUDY ABROAD system. That is why we ask you to carefully upload all these documents into the online system! Please make sure that you SEND the application in the system.
NOTE: The electronic system is set in such a way that in case you do not upload any document in one of the steps, the system will not allow you to proceed. If you do not upload any additional document in sections which are not compulsory (e.g. “Other”, “Language certificates” etc.), it is necessary to upload a blank document. In case that you want to upload more documents in any of the sections, upload them all in a single zipped file.
Information about the result of the selection procedure and a list of nominated student for the Erasmus+ will be published on a website of the Faculty of National Economy. Nominated students will continue to directly communicate with the UE in Bratislava student mobility programmes coordinators. You can also see the complete process from applying to returning from mobility in a clear process map.
If you have any additional questions, please visit the questions and answers section at the UE in Bratislava website where you find answers to frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer to your question, you can use the possibility of personal consultation vith vice-dean for international and public relations or send your request to the e-mail address
Final nomination of students for Erasmus+ study in academic year 2019/2020 - 3rd round of registration:
An overview of the allocation of students for the Erasmus+ study in academic year 2019/2020 can be found at the following links:
The International Visegrad Fund is offering Master’s and Post-Master’s scholarships to students/researchers who are citizens of the Visegrad Group (V4) countries (Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia).