The Department of Pedagogy provides qualified training for teachers of specialized economic subjects for all kinds and types of secondary schools, where economic subjects are taught. The following types of study are currently being carried out:
- supplementary pedagogical study
- in internal form (concurrent – for students of Master studies at the UE in Bratislava),
- in external form (follow-up for graduates of Master study);
- extending study for administration and correspondence teachers;
- continuous training of primary and secondary school teachers
- methodology for making business plans for secondary school pupils- updating education,
- current issues of teaching specialized economic subjects – updating – preparatory and prior to the 2nd attestation
- pedagogical education of university teachers at UE in Bratislava (UE rector´s internal regulation no 3/2014).
In addition to the above-mentioned training activities, the Department provides the following selection courses for individual bachelor study programs at the Faculty of National Economy: a training company (both in Slovak and German), creation of professional work and presentation skills, traineeship in psychology.
Department of Pedagogy at the FNE UE in Bratislava as a successor organization after the abolition of the National Institute of Stenography in Bratislava carries out national tests in writing on the computer and correspondence, as well as the state testing in master writing on the computer and correspondence. The state exam can be carried out by pupils of secondary schools and higher vocational schools, university students and other candidates.
In its scientific research activity, the Department focuses on pedagogy-psychological and didactic aspects of the educational process at secondary schools and universities. Current research tasks focus on the content and organizational changes of economic school system in terms of the social and ecologically-oriented market economy of the SR, the position of teachers of specialized economic subjects in the process of socio-economic changes in society and the innovation of the education system and further education system of teachers with a focus on teaching economic subjects for secondary schools.
Where you can find us: 4th floor, block C (old building)
Phone: +421 2 6729 1145